Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Long over due!



The Pictures are in reverse order....Chronologically the most recent are at the top and the older pics are at the bottom. 
Me and My sweet boyfriend. We went to a beach wedding (the wedding was planned in literally 3 weeks! Yeah, I know, nuts) and took time to snap a few sunset shots. He is the best. I learn a lot from this man about loving people and loving God. We flat out have so much fun together:)
Dana...AKA Flops. One of my dear friends. She came out to visit this January for a long weekend. She is one of those friends who after hanging out with you feel like you can take in a deep breath and sigh and no matter how crazy you feel or life feels, you remember it's never as bad or crazy as you make it in your head. Thank God for great friends
January 2, 2009 Rose Bowl Game USC vs. PENN ST. with my college buddies Ali and Ian. They are awesome and I love them. I told them to make a funny face in this pic. and they both made this face simultaneously, pretty classic for those two. Oh yea, they are married, I cannot wait until they have kids someday. 
The view from the cabin...on a clear day you can see Mt. Adams I believe, it is quite serene
Haley, Liz and Lo...three of my most favorite people and quite surely would be a crazy wreck without their love and friendship:) This is at the Glenwood, WA cabin after 2 days of food, cold snowy days, fireplace evenings, male and female snow people, Roxy, cooking vegan and good old family time!


Hola! So, I am terrible at being on top of this whole blogging thing. Mainly the reason why I am so slow to up-date is attributed to (in my mind) the whole writing what is going on. So, I am going to post a bunch of pictures and a few comments and hopefully that will give you an idea of what's gone on the past few months and I will write more from here on out! God Bless and MUCH LOVE! Today was a good day!

1 comment:

LAC & NJG said...

Darling girl, I love love love you. You are beautiful, and I CAN NOT WAIT to meet your man!