Friday, February 6, 2009

Where does time go?


Approximately 24 years ago at 2:07 on 2/07...I am blessed and I am thankful for my mom who took on the JOB (i know she would say blessing) of shepharding me and being a full-time mom to me and my sisters. She is the one I really want to recognize today because without her I would not be the woman I am today. Thank you Mom for marrying Dad and for being such an incredible mom. For being God's hands and feet to me, for serving me and sacrificing so much to pave the way.  I know I am not as close as we would like but that has no bearing on how close you are to my heart. I would not have it any other way and I cannot tell you enough how important, how beautiful you are and how precious you are to me. "I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living, My Mommy you'll be." 

Papa and Liz...my two solid rocks! You have been my sounding block when life overcomes me, you are the people who's voice I can hear over the phone and instantly (not knowing why most times) cry and know its totally safe! Thank you for providing and protecting dad and pushing me to be excellent. I just love you. Liz you are one of my most favorite people, thanks for protecting me as big sisters do, for going before me and for being YOU. Family, I love you and I cannot wait to go on our Africa trip someday soon. 

All the rest of my peoples (and you know exactly who you are!) I love you and cherish you dearly. THanks for all your love and your friendship. I am one happy woman!

1 comment:

LAC & NJG said...

My cousin, my sister... I might be crying right now. You have such a way with words, and it is incredible to feel your emotion thousands of miles away. I love you more than you know.

PS: The thank you letter you wrote to Nick was outstanding, and it is hanging by our bathroom mirror (where I keep all of our favorite letters).

Ok, love you again!